Over the past several months, I have written about Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s unhealthy obsession with Communist China, and now it seems Oxford University agrees. In a recent study it compared Trudeau’s dystopian COVID lockdown to what we see in China and Cuba. Their words not mine.
The WestPhalian Times provides the details:
The COVID-19 Government Response Tracker (OxCGRT) from the Oxford University suggests that the stringency of lockdown measures in Canada ranks nearly as high as those of communist China and Cuba.
Canada has kept on strict lockdown measures as many industrialized countries are in the midst of reopening their economy. Canada’s poor position today is largely explained by the failed vaccine rollout.
The Trudeau government wasted “a lot of time” by trying to secure doses from an unreliable pharmaceutical company linked to the Chinese Communist Party, CanSino Biologics. The CanSino vaccine later turned out to be a dud, and Canada never received a single dose.
Oxford scored Trudeau’s dystopian lockdown score at 75.46, only slightly below China’s score of 78.24 and Cuba’s score of 79.63.
They also provided a map to compare the lockdowns:
More on Trudeau’s unhealthy obsession with the Chinese Communist Party:
- Trudeau outsources Canada’s visa office to the Beijing police.
- As mentioned in the post above, Trudeau tried to swing a deal with the Chinese military to produce a vaccine. READ: How Ottawa’s mistakes ensured you’ll likely be vaccinated six months later than everyone else
- Trudeau forced Canada’s military to salute China’s communist tyrant, Xi Jinping during military games in 2019. Canada was the only democracy to do this. READ: LEAKED: Canadian military ordered to salute Chinese president, alongside North Korea
- Trudeau volunteered to train China’s military in cold weather tactics. At the time, the communist regime was getting whipped in a border fight with India in the Himalaya mountains. READ: Canada Invited Communist China To Come To Country To Participate In Military Exercises: Reports
- Like the Communist regime that blocks sites such as YouTube, Trudeau wants to censor what websites Canadians can visit and what posts they can read on social media. READ: KINSELLA: Everybody’s missing the mark on Bill C-10