Popular Canadian psychologist and commentator, Jordan Peterson, had a few words to say on what happens to a country when you remove God and replace Him with communism:
How many people died due to Communism?
The following numbers are from the Black Book of Communism, which attributes nearly 100 million deaths in the past century due to communism.
It was written in 1997 and recent research reveals these numbers are too low (Source: Wikipedia):
- 65 million in the People’s Republic of China;
- 20 million in the Soviet Union ;
- 2 million in Cambodia;
- 2 million in North Korea;
- 1.7 million in Ethiopia;
- 1.5 million in Afghanistan;
- 1 million in the Eastern Bloc;
- 1 million in Vietnam; and
- 150,000 in Latin America.
Major world problems due to Communism
As a side note, the two major issues facing the world today emerged from communist countries.
The COVID pandemic leaked out of a high-level virology lab in Wuhan and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
A coincidence, I think not.