The Blaze is reporting that a doctor in Alabama recently put up a Facebook Post, that he would no longer be treating patients who are not vaccinated for COVID, because in his words COVID was a horrible way to die.
Of course, people immediately asked if this also meant he would no longer be treating people if they:
- Are trying to quit smoking,
- Take drugs,
- Eat too much food (obesity),
- Drink too much alcohol,
- Don’t drink coffee,
- Eat too much sugar (diabetes),
- Eat too much fatty foods (high cholesterol),
- Don’t exercise,
- Exercise too much,
- Watch too much TV,
- Eat junk food,
- Go for a healthy walk in the forest,
- Play football,
- Don’t eat enough fibre,
- Swim in the ocean,
- Spend too much time on social media,
- Eat too much red meat, and in Canada
- Drive cars, because in a typical year, more people under the age of 65 die in motor vehicle accidents than of COVID.
Not surprisingly, the Facebook post has since been deleted.
READ: Doctor says he won’t treat unvaccinated patients dying ‘miserable’ COVID deaths — but critics deftly point out the hypocrisy of his statement