All posts tagged: COVID deaths

Is Florida’s COVID death count exaggerated by 45%?

According to a report given to Florida’s House of Representatives by Dr. Andrew Bostom up to 45% of Florida’s COVID deaths may be mis-classified. In other words, the COVID death count in that state may be exaggerated. It is part of the ongoing controversy that many people who died of COVID had serious underlying health issues and the question becomes did they die of COVID or with COVID. WND explains: Up to 45% of the deaths attributed to COVID-19 in Florida may have been wrongly classified, according to a researcher who has analyzed a report by the state House of Representatives. […] “This aggregate mortality total indicates, plausibly, that up to 45% (6,227/13,920) of Florida’s death certificate recorded ‘Covid-19 deaths’ may not merit that classification,” Bostom wrote. A cover memo introducing the Florida House report written by Speaker José R. Oliva warned that “national guidelines drive the [COVID-19 death] count up.” “CDC has determined that the death count should include persons with COVID even if COVID is not an underlying cause of death,” he wrote. In other …

Did WHO just say COVID is no more dangerous than the flu?

Some suspect that Dr. Michael Ryan, the World Health Organization’s (WHO) director of emergencies, was probably wanting to spread more fear about how serious COVID was by stating that the best estimate is that 10% of the world’s population has contracted the virus. Of course, this was intended as a serious warning to the remaining 90%. However, others suggest a quick look at those stats inadvertently proves the exact opposite because it reveals that COVID is no more dangerous than the seasonal flu when it comes to its death rate. LifeSite News explains: GENEVA, October 16, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – In an apparent attempt to incite a level of fear regarding the spread of COVID-19, World Health Organization (WHO) officials released what at first glance appears to be an alarming infection rate number. When that number is compared to the number of deaths, however, it proves that the death rate of the novel coronavirus is comparable to the seasonal flu, something that many experts and close observers have been claiming for months. According to the AP, the WHO’s executive director …

Ages 69 & under have 99+% survival rate from COVID

According to data recently released by the US Center for Disease Control (CDC), the COVID survival rate for those 69 and younger is 99+% depending on age and for those 70 years an older, it’s 94.6%. The data reveals that the elderly and those with underlying health issues (often the same people) are clearly the most vulnerable to the Coronavirus and this is where the bulk of the deaths are coming from Breitbart explains: CDC’s new IFR estimates broken down by age are part of the agency’s September 10 update to its “COVID-19 Pandemic Planning Scenarios.” Based on the “Scenario 5: Current Best Estimate” for the IFR, Breitbart News confirmed the updated age-specific survival rates: 0-19 years old, 99.997 percent; 20-49 years old, 99.98 percent; 50-69 years, 99.5 percent; and 70 years old or older, 94.6 percent. That means that for people 69 years old or younger, the survival rate is between 99.5 percent and 99.997 percent, while for those 70 or older, it is an estimated 94.6 percent. Breitbart News gleaned the survival rate figures from the CDC’s …

Britain: 30% of COVID deaths died from other causes?

According to researchers from Oxford University, at least 30% of the people in Britain who the government listed as dying from COVID during July and August actually died from other causes, such as cancer and even car accidents. The government has even acknowledged that COVID was not the primary cause of death for many of the people on the list, but were included because they tested positive for COVID. In other words, the Coronavirus numbers are padded. The Daily Mail explains: A third of the people recorded to have died from Covid-19 in July and August may have actually passed away due to other causes, such as cancer and even included people who had been killed after being hit by a car Oxford University research has suggested.   Experts at Oxford University have found that around 30 per cent of those included in the Office for National Statistics’ (ONS) coronavirus deaths toll over the summer actually died primarily from other conditions. […] The team from Oxford University is concerned that the over counting will get worse …

94% of Covid deaths in US had underlying health issues

According to a report on the US Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) website, only 6% of the 167,558 (10,053) people listed as dying from the Coronavirus in the US as of Aug 28. 2020 solely died from COVID. This means the remaining 94% had one and usually more underlying health issues. In fact, according to CDC they averaged 2.6 additional underlying health issues. The CDC reports on its website: “For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.” The Blaze reports on what some of those other underlying health issues were: The CDC listed the following as the top underlying medical conditions linked to coronavirus deaths: * Influenza and pneumonia * Respiratory failure * Hypertensive disease * Diabetes * Vascular and unspecified dementia * Cardiac Arrest * Heart failure * Renal failure * Intentional and unintentional injury, poisoning and other adverse events * Other medical conditions READ: CDC: 6% of coronavirus deaths …

Fatal motorcycle accident listed as a COVID death

This is a bizarre story. Florida recently reported two people in their 20s had died of COVID-19. Deaths from the coronavirus in this age group are very rare, so a WOFL-TV reporter phoned up a local health official to find out if these two had underlying health conditions that contributed to their deaths. One apparently had an underlying health condition. But I will let The Blaze explain what the health official said about the second individual. It was unbelievable: The station was looking into records that showed two individuals in their 20s as coronavirus fatalities and asked Orange County Health Officer Dr. Raul Pino if either person had any underlying conditions. Pino’s on-camera reply to WOFL?  “The first one didn’t have any. He died in a motorcycle accident,” he said. Yes, you read that right. The person who didn’t have an underlying health condition died in a motorcycle accident, but COVID was still listed as the cause of death. READ: Florida man in his 20s listed among COVID-19 fatalities — but health officer says he …