blog, Studies, z193
Leave a Comment

Britain: 30% of COVID deaths died from other causes?


According to researchers from Oxford University, at least 30% of the people in Britain who the government listed as dying from COVID during July and August actually died from other causes, such as cancer and even car accidents.

The government has even acknowledged that COVID was not the primary cause of death for many of the people on the list, but were included because they tested positive for COVID. In other words, the Coronavirus numbers are padded.

The Daily Mail explains:

A third of the people recorded to have died from Covid-19 in July and August may have actually passed away due to other causes, such as cancer and even included people who had been killed after being hit by a car Oxford University research has suggested.

 

Experts at Oxford University have found that around 30 per cent of those included in the Office for National Statistics’ (ONS) coronavirus deaths toll over the summer actually died primarily from other conditions. […]

The team from Oxford University is concerned that the over counting will get worse as the pandemic continues and that it will give a false representation of the true figure.

READ: THIRD of UK Covid victims in July and August ‘died from OTHER causes’ – including cancer or being hit by a car – Oxford University scientists reveal

Of course, this is not the first time we have heard this. At the end of August, the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) issued a report stating only 6% of Americans listed as dying from COVID, died solely from the virus. The remaining 94% of the COVID deaths averaged 2.6 underlying health conditions. READ: CDC: 6% of coronavirus deaths were solely from COVID-19

As many are saying, 94% died with COVID, not necessarily from COVID.

And of course, the U.S. had several examples of questionable COVID deaths:

READ: FOX 35 INVESTIGATES: Questions raised after fatal motorcycle crash listed as COVID-19 death

READ: Man died of alcohol poisoning — but health officials later classified his death as coronavirus related

So why is this happening? Simply, it is because COVID is no longer a heath issue, it is a political one.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.