The tyrannical lockdown of the southern state of Victoria in Australia by the state’s radical left-wing premier Daniel Andrews has people crying out for freedom.
Summit News explains what happened:
A remarkable video out of Australia shows people chanting “freedom!” as a food market is forcefully shut down by COVID riot cops.
The clip shows dozens of police on horseback and armed with riot gear facing off against market sellers and customers.
Chants of “freedom, freedom!” then break out as one officer directs the riot police to move in.
Cops armed with shields then begin charging and pushing people away while one man is singled out and dragged away by officers.
Here is a list of the Draconian rules recently imposed by Premier Andrews:
- No one is allowed to leave their homes after 8 pm unless they are essential workers and must have paper work to prove it.
- Only one person at a time is allowed to leave their home during the day and police are doing random spot checks to make sure this is being enforced.
- People must wear facemasks outside the home, even outdoors.
- Police are using helicopters with spotlights to find people outside their homes at night and as well people not wearing face masks.
- State citizens are not allowed to travel more than 5 km from their homes in a vehicle. This means they can’t even legally escape this state, and police are using high tech drones to ensure this is obeyed.
These lockdown orders could extend for months as the Premier says he will only fully end these restrictions when there is not a single case of COVID. READ: Melbourne mayor urges Andrews to abandon elimination
Of course, this is not the only place where you have people crying out for freedom. According to estimates over 100,000 people showed up at a rally in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on Saturday, Sept. 12, 2020 protesting the province’s mask law.
Incredibly, some protesters were displaying USA flags and Trump 2020 signs and you could even hear chants of “USA, USA, USA”.