Having just appointed North Korea to head its nuclear disarmament forum, the UN continued its blundering ways by electing Communist China to the executive board of the World Health Organization (WHO), Breitbart reports.
Yes, this is the same country that most believe:
- Developed the COVID virus in its virology lab based in Wuhan (READ: ‘Rare’ genome sequencing almost certainly proves Covid WAS deliberately made in a Chinese lab before it leaked to the world: Another expert study makes bombshell claim AND The Science Suggests a Wuhan Lab Leak: The Covid-19 pathogen has a genetic footprint that has never been observed in a natural coronavirus);
- Provided inaccurate information about COVID to WHO (READ: WHO Initially Echoed False Chinese Propaganda: No Clear Evidence Coronavirus Transmitted Among Humans);
- Arrested doctors who tried to raise concerns about the virus (READ: Australian Report: Wuhan Whistleblower Dr. Ai Fen Has ‘Disappeared’);
- Refused to let people investigate what happened at the Wuhan lab (READ: How the WHO’s Hunt for Covid’s Origins Stumbled in China);
- Is accused of trying to steal medical research from other countries (READ: U.S. Accuses Hackers of Trying to Steal Coronavirus Vaccine Data for China); and
- Where its own citizens don’t trust vaccines manufactured in that country because of the corruption (READ: China Struggling to Convince Citizens to Take Chinese-Made Flu Shots AND Chinese Company Developing Coronavirus Vaccine Previously Bribed Regulators For Other Vaccine Approvals).
That country is now helping to run WHO, and many are concerned that the Communist regime will dominate the other despotic countries that have been elected to the WHO board.
“Columnist Ross Clark of the Spectator noted on Saturday that the W.H.O. executive board is now ‘stuffed with small countries, many with lousy human rights records, which will not dare to challenge China or which will not have the political clout to do so.‘”
READ: China Elected to World Health Organization Executive Board