With most of the world believing the coronavirus leaked out of the Wuhan Institute for Virology (WIV), in Wuhan, China, the Communist regime did a very strange thing. It allowed the director of the institute, Wang Yanyi, to go on China’s state television to assure the Chinese people that the coronavirus did not leak out of the virology lab.
The fact the communist regime allowed this, tells us one important detail, that most Chinese believe the virus leaked out of the government lab as well.
In the interview, Yanyi officially denied that the institute was the source of the outbreak, that killed tens of thousands in China, but he should have probably stopped with that, but he didn’t.
According to Agence France-Presse, Yanyi continued on telling the viewers that the institute actually had three different live strains of the coronavirus on site, just not the one that is spreading around the world, and they would just have to take his word for it.
He added, that WIV had been studying bat viruses since 2004.
To sum it up:
- We know that the coronavirus originated in Wuhan.
- We know that a level four virology lab existed in Wuhan.
- We know the bats that are the source of the virus are not native to Wuhan.
- We know that virology lab had those bats.
- We know they have live strains of the coronavirus in the lab.
READ: Infamous Wuhan lab admits having three live strains of bat coronavirus on-site