According to a recent online poll, conducted by SocialSphere’s John Della Volpe, nearly two-thirds of those said their life was better before social media became such a dominating force in our culture.
According to the Christian Post, the poll revealed:
- 64% believed their life was better before the advent of social media platforms;
- 59% said their life was better before Facebook;
- 49% said their life was better before Instagram;
- Overall, 28% said they were addicted to social media; and
- Specifically, 42% of Generation Z (ages 16 to 27) said they were addicted to social media.
The poll also found that most believe that social media has had a negative impact on their life.
RELATED: Because of all the bad press that Facebook has received recently, there are reports that the social media platform in considering a name change, as if removing the spots will change its character. READ: Facebook might be changing its name, but its controversies will continue to follow it
Some recent articles about Facebook: