blog, Politics
Leave a Comment

How to manufacture a COVID crisis? Inflate the numbers


After a while you begin to wonder if COVID is a medical crisis or a political one. A coroner in Colorado was outraged when health officials added two men to the COVID-1984 death tally who had been killed by gunshot wounds.

The Daily Wire explains:

A Colorado coroner is outraged over the “inflated” coronavirus-related death totals in Grand County.

According to Brenda Bock, the county’s five COVID-19 deaths include two gunshot wound victims.

The state health department, however, says they’re simply following protocol from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) by including anyone who’s tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 30 days.

READ: Gunshot Wound Victims Included In Colorado County’s Covid-Related Death Totals, Report

A report by the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) revealed that only 6% of the people who died from the Coronavirus died solely of COVID, the remaining 94% had an average of 2.6 underlying health conditions. READCDC: 6% of coronavirus deaths were solely from COVID-19

It left many asking the obvious question, are people dying with COVID or of COVID?

A researcher with Johns Hopkins University recently uncovered an interesting fact that despite the COVID pandemic, the number of overall deaths in the United States has not gone up. With COVID killing thousands of Americans, the number of deaths should be skyrocketing. Instead, the researcher found that though the number of deaths attributed to COVID was increasing, it was largely being offset by a corresponding drop in the number of deaths due to heart failure and other illnesses. READ: A few days ago Johns Hopkins published a study saying corona is nbd. They then deleted it. Read it here in its entirety AND Johns Hopkins retracts report finding COVID death count ‘not alarming’

RELATED?Florida man in his 20s listed among COVID-19 fatalities — but health officer says he died in motorcycle crash

READMan died of alcohol poisoning — but health officials later classified his death as coronavirus-related

READA 60-year-old man died from a gunshot wound to his head. He was listed as a COVID-19 death in Florida — and there are several more

And it is not just happening in the U.S. READTHIRD of UK Covid victims in July and August ‘died from OTHER causes’ – including cancer or being hit by a car – Oxford University scientists reveal

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.