As we watch Russia’s shocking invasion of Ukraine, many are wondering if there is any prophetic significance to Russia in the end times.
By Dr Michael Brown
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s comment to a Jewish MP that, “Conservative Party members can stand with people who wave swastikas” has rightfully drawn sharp criticism and rebuke.
As you may have heard, Canada’s Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, has ended the Emergency Act. Coincidentally, it occurred on the same day that Ukraine invoked its Emergency Act. READ: Ukraine imposes state of emergency One of the major concerns in Canada is that the Prime Minister can only invoke the Emergency Act during a serious national crisis, threatening the security of the nation. So let’s compare what happened in Canada with what is going on in Ukraine. Trudeau: While, Trudeau was fighting off bouncy castles during the Ottawa protests. Apparently, once they are set up, the walls are impossible to breach: Ukraine: The Ukraine was facing missile attacks in its capital city: And Russian helicopter attacks: Trudeau: While Trudeau was dealing with the massive security threat of people dancing in the streets during the Ottawa protests: Ukraine: Ukraine was watching Russian troops and tanks enter its territory: So who had the bigger emergency? It’s too close to call, so I will let you decide. RELATED: Putin declares war on Ukraine as deadly missile strikes plunge …
As churches struggle to reopen across North America, missionaries working with the Southern Baptist church are reporting a surge in conversions and water baptisms during the COVID pandemic.
Faithwire recently reported on comments that actress Joey King, 22, made in her appearance on “The Drew Barrymore Show” concerning what happened to her while filming the supernatural horror movie, The Conjuring, which was released in 2013. The movie revolved around demonic events that took place at a farm owned by Roger and Carolyn Perron. King played the role of one of the family’s daughters, Christine. Though it happened over nine years ago, King added there are times she still has a slight shudder about what took place. During the 38 days it took to film the movie, King came down with a serious blood disorder. It required daily medical treatments at the hospital before the start of filming and then immediately after because of concerns it could cause serious internal bleeding. They diagnosed the blood condition after bruises started appearing on King’s body. Coincidentally, these bruises showed up as they were filming the scene when bruising appeared on the body of the family’s mother, Carolyn, after she was possessed by an evil spirit. Initially, …
A federal judge has just ruled that an agency of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), the Overseas Chinese Affairs Office (OCAO), working in Canada is involved in subversion, intelligence gathering, and surveillance.
When the Holy Spirit fell on the Day of Pentecost, Luke wrote that ‘tongues of fire appeared and settled on the disciples’ heads, who were praying in the upper room (Acts 2:3).
I was honestly surprised by the results of a poll conducted in September 2021 by the Cultural Research Center of Arizona Christian University that showed the majority of Christians do not believe the Holy Spirit is a real person. According to the poll, the majority of Americans, 176 million, considered themselves as Christians with 35% self-identifying as born again and 28% self-identifying themselves as Evangelical Christians. Though the two groups are technically different groups, the polling showed that they held primarily the same opinions on multiple issues. But when asked if they believed the Holy Spirit was real, the Christian Post reports that only 38% of the self-identifying born-again Christians believed that the Holy Spirit was a real or living person. The remaining 62% believed the Holy Spirit was only symbolic of God’s power. In other words, the majority of Christians do not believe the Holy Spirit is a necessary part of their Christian experience. As surprising as this sounds, it explains the anemic nature of the North American church. It is such a contrast …
With the support of the NDP, the Trudeau government was able to invoke the Emergency Act in Canada’s parliament yesterday, giving the Prime Minister unparalleled dictatorial powers in Canada.
Health officials in Britain are warning of an emerging second pandemic, and it has nothing to do with COVID, but rather the lockdowns and COVID mandates.