People are tiring of politicians who demand that regular people must obey their COVID rules, while they are free to violate or ignore them. An article on the Daily Wire lists 10 politicians who didn’t believe their Covid lockdown rules applied to them.
Here are five of them:
- Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi: Arranged to have her hair styled at San Francisco salon violating several lockdown rules, then blames the hair salon for her violation.
- Chicago Democrat Mayor Lori Lightfoot: Gets hair professionally styled violating city’s lockdown rules that haircuts were not an essential service.
- Democrat Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker: Among other things, family fled to a state where lockdown restrictions weren’t as severe.
- Democrat Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer: After condemning protests opposing her lockdown because they were violating her lockdown order, the governor joined a George Floyd protest that violated her lockdown order.
- Democrat Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf: Unessential family business remained open during lockdown of unessential businesses.
There is so much more to these stories and for the final five. READ: ‘A Slap In The Face’: 10 Times Democrat Politicians Blew Off Their Own Coronavirus Restrictions